Being a crime victim, facing investigation or prosecution for any minor or serious criminal offense can be a distressing and traumatic experience, especially in a foreign country. Our criminal defence lawyers are ready to offer you professional service.
We deal with and give advice in such areas as:
- General criminal advice.
- Filling a criminal complaint.
- Victim rights.
- Domestic violence.
- Manslaughter and murder.
- Bodily harm and injuries.
- Felonies against freedom. Illegal detention and kidnapping. Intimidation.
- Felonies against sexual freedom.
- Felonies against privacy and the right to personal dignity.
- Felonies against property. Larceny. Burglary. Fraud.
- Felonies against road safety.
- Felonies against public order.
- Business. – Compliance Officer.
If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact us by phone 605 869 012 / 923 009 177 or filling the contact form.