How does it work?
You Will be able to consult a Spanish lawyer to get legal advice on Spanish law.
- Choose a date in the calendar. You choose a day up to 7 days in advance.
- Chose the online meeting time that best suit you. The appointment will last 40 minutes.
- Complete the form.
- Enter your credit/debit card details to pay for the service. The cost of the consultation is 75€ (VAT included).
- Select <Schedule Event>. You will receive a confirmation by email (24 hours and also 5 minutes before the meeting). In addition, if you wish to received remainder by SMS, please do not forget to introduce your mobile number in the following field: <Send text reminder to..>
In which areas of the Spanish law can we help you?
We can advise you on criminal law, property & conveyancing, mortgages and family law.
* Due to the nature of the service and that our lawyer will have to prepare the appointment and to reserve their time, we could not offer a cancellation policy if you do not attend the online appointment.